<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 69, Issue 106

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 06:46:43 EDT 2010

A local  fellow, Fred  Duvall, owned one of those here in Syracuse back
in the 80s and early 90s. I didn't know it was Corvair powered! His
was painted white with orange stripes...

i saw this unit in my old repair shop last year. it is on a VW chassis . i
do not think this is the same vehicle , just one that kind of looks the
same. it  is a very creative use of many different old car parts and neatly d
one.
it is a neat car that was on our local show circuit for a long time.
somewhere i have pictures of this car on a hoist at the shop.  other than  being
very creative and interesting , i never tied it to corvairs .
regards, tim colson

C N Y Corvair Club
www.cnycorvair.com