<VV> Critters

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 10:59:15 EDT 2010

I am trying the new Ortho Home Defense MAX Mouse and Rat Control bait this
year. Will put them in my two garages and see if anything happens. Put a
little peanut butter in the trap and it closes when they go in to eat. Pick
it  up and discard!

I also have 3 cat's that "patrol" the property on regular shifts! My
neighbor loves it. He has a couple of big John Deere tractors and before we
introduced the cats he was having problems with mice and/or rats eating the
wires...no problems in 10 years now!

Bill Hadley
Baton Rouge,LA

In a message dated 10/26/2010 4:05:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,