<VV> parts

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Oct 28 09:58:45 EDT 2010

I would get my Spark Plug Wires from Silicone Wire Systems, aka Seth
Emerson.
Cap and rotor with brass contacts, and points/ condensor can be bought
in the Standard Ignition Bluestreak line at Advance and other FLAPS.
Just tell the nimno behind the counter you want it for a 65 Nova with a
6 Cyl.....same thing.

Wix made the OEM filter for GM when they were still selling one. AC
Delco Air Filters are still available for the late as well as the dual
early air cleaners from FLAPS and GM dealers.

manual Fuel pump alert----New Clarks pump installed 2 years ago in my
friend Eric's monza----failed this month.  Ordered replacement 2 weeks
ago, pump failed after 28 miles.   Ordered one from Underground, running
fine.  Vehicle gets about 1K miles per month.  Eric operated his own
Corvair restoration business for over 20 years, so installer error is
likely ruled out.   Caveat Emptor.

Hank

Air Filter----Filtro de Aire  (erre')
Oil Filter-----Filtro de Aceite (A say tae)
Plugs----Bujias (Bu he as)
Wires---Cables (Cab Leis de Bujias)
Fan Belt---Banda

And start by saying "Yo Necessito" ---I NEED

Hope this helps

Hank