<VV> critters and srorage

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 23:35:59 EDT 2010

A few years back when I was storing my Corvair for the winter in an unheated storage shed I got a 10 ft. wide roll of plastic visqueen and rolled enough out to drive the entire car on mainly to keep ot moisture during the winter.  Then I took the material across the top to cover the entire car, and taped the top and bottom together to mostly seal it.  It stayed that way until I removed the car from storage.  Did not start car up during that time of 4-5 months and no critters ever got in and it stayed dry.  A very cheap method.  Ken Clark