<VV> critters

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 06:42:08 EDT 2010

JR,
Yes, you can find the peppermint oil at "health food" stores, drug stores,
and maybe even "Wally-World" (I think the last bottle Cheryl brought home
was  from there, but Sarah gets it where she gets her massage oils)... when
we have  the woodstove fired up I like to place a drop or two in the kettle
of water we  have sitting there, steaming (adding moisture to the air, since
the stove dries  things out a bit)... smells nice, especially when I have
some cedar in the stack  waiting to burn.
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 10/28/2010 11:41:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,