<VV> PULLING MOTORs my ramblins

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Oct 29 22:00:25 EDT 2010

No flame from me Tim, I ALWAYS pull the whole drive train on earlies and
FCs.

I used to pull  just the engine to do a clutch job on lates to avoid the
extra suspension parts, but lately I pull those also, as there is
usually so much more that needs to be done than 20 years ago.

Once I changed a 4 speed in a 65 without removing any other drivetrain
part. Hey, the shop manual said to do powerglides that way! ggg

Frank DuVal