<VV> Anyone have a Left Headlight bucket (backing plate)?

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 00:09:31 EDT 2010

I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of offers to help me get a headlight bucket
to repair the damage from my deer encounter! Offers came in faster than I could
respond.
For those concerned with my wellbeing, my wife and I were fortunately unharmed
in the incident - all damage was to my Corvair and the deer. Thank you for the
thoughts.

For those planning to crawl through brambles and briers to inspect your parts
for me, I think you can hold off for now. Looks like shipping will be pretty
steep, so I am going to take a couple of days to see if a pickup or relay
delivery is possible with some of my closer neighbors (Bill Loftin, Paul
Whelen or Barry Owen).

PS, wish me luck with my insurance, expecting to hear how much skin they have in
the game next day or so.

Thanks! God bless you all!
 -- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on