<VV> Anyone have a left headlight bucket (backing plate)?

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Sat Oct 30 12:35:40 EDT 2010

Yep!  Remove the headlight bucket entirely, one or the other - all the
screws are located around the rim from the outside - and reach in and unbolt
the hood striker (the top part).  Two 7/16 bolts I believe but they may be
1/2.

Dave

>  Doug- I was going to offer you my only pristine one off of one of my
parts cars, but unfortunately, I hit a 2 point buck (4 points total!)
> last weekend, and now have a serious dent in the left front of my car, as
well as ruined trunk lid to deal with. I might have to use
> the backing plate I was going to offer you to deal with my "incident"- I'm
still so mad about the whole thing I still havent taken off whats
> left of the headlight bezel to see if I need to replace the backing plate
also. Whats really annoying to me is that I could easily straighten
> out most of the dent in the damaged area, if I could just get the trunk
lid to unlatch! Anyone have any ideas?