<VV> A terrible year!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 12:03:00 EDT 2010

Lew Rishel was a good guy...  always willing to help explain how  something
works, and how to fix it.... and if you still didn't understand, he'd  fix
it for you...

Yes Matt, we've lost another pillar of our family with Lew's passing.

My prayers are with his friends and family.

Lonzo

In a message dated 10/30/2010 11:42:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,