<VV> New engine possibilities

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 14:25:04 EDT 2010

 A lot of this is conjecture anyway, and with all rapidly advancing technologies, what's difficult today may be commonplace tomorrow. Less than 10 years ago, rechargeable lithium batteries were merely a lab curiosity, now they're in nearly every portable electronic device. Including the Chevy Volt!!

John Roberts