<VV> Dual Master install - Additional valve

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Sep 1 15:17:45 EDT 2010

Master Power Brakes is a good company with an excellent selection.  They're about 12 miles from where I work, and I've done business with them over the years from dealerships where I worked.   You'll get what you pay for. If they don't show what you need, it would be wise to ask. They're pretty innovative.

Hank