<VV> Dual Master install - Additional valve

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 15:06:13 EDT 2010

In a message dated 9/1/2010 9:59:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

BTW, all  of the conversions I've seen omit the shuttle valve.  If it turns
out  that it's required we'll need to find a source for  them.

--Bryan

Master Power Brakes _www.mpbrakes.com_ (http://www.mpbrakes.com)   has a
good selection of different types of valves. They specialize in Disc/Drum
set-ups, so I didn't see a Drum/Drum setting, but the VL3350 can be set for
disc/drum or Disc Disc - The disc/disc setting would probably be best. This
valve acts as a distribution unit, a front/rear bias valve, and the shuttle
valve switch for the dual system failure indicator light.

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA