<VV> Car salesmen-no corvair

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 16:17:33 EDT 2010

Just by looking at you, they could tell you had champaign tastes on a beer
budget. It was written all over you.... LOL

-Mark

approached be to attenpt to sell me a car!
> I took one of my cars back to the dealer for a recall, and decided to
check out the new CTS-V coupe while I waited. Eight sales staff were
present on the floor with NO customers, and I must have been there ogling
the beautiful black CTS for 20 minutes, and nobody came over to 'assist'
me; couldn't even make eye contact. It was like I was a leper or
pariah...maybe it was the baggy sweatpants and tee shirt with the word BEER
on the front that did it.