<VV> "Car"ma - no Corvair

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Fri Sep 3 10:55:29 EDT 2010

You are correct  The . . . in the lyrics represent that.

Does anybody remember "I Used To Work In Chicago, In A Department Store"?
Dad used to have the 78 for both The Thing and "I Used . . . ".  They were
two of his favorite novelty songs.

I'm glad we didn't have an 8 track in the Corvair.  Dad would have found a
way to record all his favorite songs off onto 8 track just so he could
listen to them in the car.

Charles