<VV> "Car"ma - no Corvair

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 11:13:53 EDT 2010

Ha! While washing the inside of the windshield on our modern Chevy just now, The
Thing again went through my mind and I further remembered that boom-boom-boom
substituted for "son of a bitch," which I think he sang in off-air appearances.

I don't remember the "Department Store," but we had a lot of 78's, then
33-1/3's, when I was a kid.

--Tom