<VV> Our Friend Jay::::::::::::::

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 16:35:13 EDT 2010

What do I think? Its been said many times, Corvair people are cheap.
I don't think Leno's comments on price have/will affect anything. Leno's
word isn't God.
Intelligent people will consult the marketplace pricing and the price
guides. they will also buy with thier heart...

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net