<VV> new address and a question

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 4 01:04:08 EDT 2010

Joe,

The puddle is from inactivity.  The torque converter has leaked down
(normal) and filled the transmission to the top.  So drive the car at least
once a week and avoid the red scourge!

Oh, you might want to see if the shift cable sheathing (for the first foot
or so in front of the tranny) is intact or not.  There is a fix or three for
that.

Later, JR

BTW...   My last name is also Reid - but different.  Oh... JR are my first 2
initials, not the first and last.