<VV> Posting attachments - clarity

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Sep 4 18:25:07 EDT 2010

Thank you Dennis, for bringing clarity to the issue !

If that description can be pasted into the guide a lot of emails could have
been eliminated !

So, to recap, an attachment can be up to 512K, but nearly ALL will be
delayed for approval.

I had thought that attachments EXCEEDING the limit need to be approved.

So, if we want to give a timely response, do NOT attach anything, since the
entire message will not be posted until it is approved.
This is very good to know.

Might I suggest that the attachment's URL be placed at the top, so it's near
the message to which it applies ?

May be too much work, but it might eliminate some confusion too, although
the 'guide' could simply say "look way down the bottom for the 'next part' ?

Just an idea ...

Thanks again,
Charlie