<VV> Posting attachments - clarity

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Sep 4 19:12:05 EDT 2010

From the monthly guide post:

- You can  post pictures or other attachments to the list, just attach as
       usual and the server will store the attachment and put a URL in its
       place - try and keep your photos under 512KB.  If you have many
       photos, please put them on a web server and post the URL.

Placement of the URL is not configurable, sorry.

--Bryan