<VV> CORVAIR 5 SPEED FOR SALE/STOLEN CORVAIR

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 4 22:02:48 EDT 2010

I wonder if this car has 5 forward speeds + reverse or if it is just a 4 speed + reverse. But upon reviewing the picture I immediately thought of Dave Thompsons yellow 1963 Corvair Convertible that was stolen a few months back. Has this car ever been located? Anyone know? Last I heard a video existed showing the crime being committed but that the local police department wasn't interested in trying to solve the case. The picture sure reminded me of Daves car though.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado