<VV> Corvair Value - Jay Leno "influence"

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Sun Sep 5 11:28:13 EDT 2010

It's very simple. Those talking down the value of Corvairs and wishing for
lower prices are buyers and not sellers. To prove my point, how many of
those on VV who are talking down the price of Corvairs are willing to offer
for sale the following for less than $10,000:

"any turbo-charged stock, Concours-quality Corvair,  especially
convertibles"

Do I have any sellers? Going once, going twice.....