<VV> Corvair Value - Jay Leno "influence"

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 11:28:18 EDT 2010

Look at the
prices of other cars of the same vintage and similar quality.  Sometimes I
think we're our own worst enemy.  If we don't esteem Corvairs, how can we
expect anyone else to either?

~Bill Stanley

Bill....  Being "market savvy"  and   loving / respecting / cherishing a machine are two different things...

I only collect Corvairs...  LM  coupes ONLY.....  and hold all other old cars  in a cheap trash bag.....JUNK...archaic..

I love technology....

BUT........Market...  rules!

Yesterday I sold a mediocre set of late 60's Pontiac sport wheels...  $460....  to a Firebird owner....just starting out...

20 minutes before a guy was looking at  them...and I quoted him $75...but he was wearing  Honda Racing teeshirt...

Market Savvy.....

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/