<VV> Corvair Value - Jay Leno "influence"

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 13:11:25 EDT 2010

Exactly. It all has to do with whether you're a "have" or a "have-not".
Also, one might look at the bright side. With rising values of turn-key
Corvairs, there will be more and more rescued and restored, making more
examples of them available. And if you ARE a "have", then every increase in
value is like getting free money deposited in your bank account.

I remember when the value of a Camaro wasn't much greater (if at all) than
a Corvair. If I had had any financial foresight, I should have gotten into
them instead. Nowadays, you can't even get a decent gutted roller shell of
a '67-9 Camaro for less than $2500 minimum. Heck, I've seen decent turnkey
"common" Corvairs STILL selling for that! All the while, equalevalent
Camaros are selling for $20-25K or more. I think equalevalent Corvairs
should be worth at least half that or better.....

-Mark

Sometimes I