<VV> 5 speed transmission

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 13:22:41 EDT 2010

That was my objection to the conversion, because it required severely
modifying the body shell. Any reason he didn't do that from the start?

In making ANY "custom" part, it's always best to try to make it as bolt-in
as possible. Many potential customers simply aren't capable of or desire to
modify their cars to accomodate.

-Mark

linkage, we decided to modifiy my transmission case so that it could
> be mounted upside down, so as to put the t-5 transmission selector shaft
nearly in the same spot as it would have been with a stock transmission,