<VV> Fair Vair Value

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 13:30:54 EDT 2010

The value of any car, including Corvair will ultimately be determined by
mutual agreement of buyer and seller.

Do Corvairs ever sell for over ten grand?  You bet they do!

In the current economy, you might expect prices to drop a bit (like they
have on houses).  If you check on the car auctions from time to time, I
think you have probably noticed a dip - but nothing like in the housing
market.  There are still Corvairs selling for over $10,000.  Not one I would
want - only because I like to drive mine.

Anyone on the list want to offer $9,999 to Chuck for Darth?  He and anyone
within hearing distance would laugh you into the next county.

Later, JR