<VV> Fair Vair Value

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 13:44:19 EDT 2010

I've always had a problem with the blanket statement "something's only
worth what a buyer pays for it." There's all sorts of reasons why something
could sell for less than it's worth. Perhaps, it was a forced sale. Perhaps
the seller needed cash in a hurry. Etc, etc, etc. Regardless, it's always
possible that something could be worth more than the seller gets.

-Mark (buy high, sell low, make it up in volume)