<VV> Sound insulation

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 17:34:07 EDT 2010

Henry,
I used a product called Fat Mat. Bought it from a seller on ebay out of Ohio. Can't remember the name of the online store. The product was considerably cheaper than Dynamat and the clincher was free shipping. A 50' roll X 18" weighed about 25 # so that saved quite a bit. Material I think is very much the same and was moderately easy to install. It stuck where ever I aimed it, even some places where is wasn't aimed and didn't need a spotless surface although I tried to wipe everything down. The roller they supplied was a little cheap so you might want to pick up a good wallpaper roller (!