<VV> 62 Monza Sedan Door Trim

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 17:27:26 EDT 2010

All:

I am having a problem reinstalling the chrome trim that goes around the
outside edge of the door window frame. I was able to remove it with a taped
bottle cap remover (remember the old type with a point edge on one end and a
rounded edge on the other end). Now with the car painted and the trim
polished, trying to get the "vertical" part on, before I place the long
curved part (upper horizontal edge) is driving me crazy.
I tired fitting either the window "edge" or the "door" edge and then trying
to snap the other edge over the lip, to no avail. T don;t really want to use
a rubber mallet to force the trim edge over the lip, so what suggestions do
the list member have?

Ed Orbea
Poulsbo, WA