<VV> PCV by model year; Was: 1962 Vair

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 23:49:58 EDT 2010

My first 62 coupe had no PCV. It had a breather. My current 62 has a PCV,
but also has the breather hole in the bottom shroud.  I think it may have
been a service kit or they just had to use up some lower shrouds with the
breather hole in it and it was sent out that way.  My current 62 must also
be a late in the year production car because it has a 63 wiring harness in
it.  Mark Durham