<VV> Market Savvy/Free Enterprise

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 08:34:47 EDT 2010

I didn't really expect any of the "regulars" to agree with me, but the attitude
exhibited is the main reason why I've only bought replacement parts from
reputable vendors, i.e. Clark's, thus far in my recovery/improvement process. I
attended the Jax event last year and kept both my hands and my wallet securely
in my pocket 'cause I didn't feel safe in risking either. You all have borne out
those fears.

Byron Comp
'64 Monza Vert
Gainesville, FL