<VV> Carpet question

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 10:20:35 EDT 2010

Not necessary, Robert. Just a bit awkward. Slip the lower lip thru the
carpet and raise the carpet up and over. The original poster did this and
posted a later email. But realize that this is the way the factory did it.
The throttle pedal was already installed by the time the carpet was laid.

-Mark

on the back of the pedal will almost always be rusted in place. Take you
time and lots of oil. Onmcve the pedal is off the carpet comes out nicely.
All the best Robert Paul.