<VV> Don Schneider update, was: "Savvy Marketing" or opportunity knocking ?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 10:36:52 EDT 2010

For sake of everyone's info, especially those who have known Don, I offer
this.

Don lost his wife and son-in-law a couple of years ago in a horrible
accident. In that accident he was severely injured, but has recovered.
Mostly. He suffers from permanent short-term memory loss. So while he
remembers things from years ago, he can't remember what he had for
breakfast. So he's had to move into an assisted living home.

His car collection, which once numbered around 85 really nice Corvairs,
plus some other cars, is down to about a dozen, all of which are for sale.
I hear that his (surviving) family plans on selling all of them off,
possibly at auction at some future date.

-Mark (member of Friends of Corvair)

Florida