<VV> CAUTION / sound and heat insulation/passenger compartment

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 6 12:24:23 EDT 2010

You need to make sure that the product you purchase is a closed cell
foam if you use any foam type product ................ otherwise the
horror stories about RUST will be in your "quiet" newly sound proofed Corvair.

Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 11:56 PM 9/5/2010, you wrote:
>Hank, recently a article on sound reduction, I think on Corvair Forum, said
>the guy went to Home Depot and bought a foil lined foam insulation that is
>self adhesive. He was quite happy with the result and I am thinking of doing
>the same thing if I can find the product. He said it was a lot cheaper,
>too.. Mark Durham

CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member
Corvair Atlanta Director