<VV> sound and heat insulation/passenger compartment

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 23:56:37 EDT 2010

Hank, recently a article on sound reduction, I think on Corvair Forum, said
the guy went to Home Depot and bought a foil lined foam insulation that is
self adhesive. He was quite happy with the result and I am thinking of doing
the same thing if I can find the product. He said it was a lot cheaper,
too.. Mark Durham