<VV> Tech supplement,

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 16:40:02 EDT 2010

In a message dated 9/6/2010 9:10:56 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

Just  where was the cutoff date on the latest supplement?

Technically, Mark,
There was only one Supplement. And its dated sometime around 1996 if I
remember correctly. It was updated recently to remove errors and misinfo but as
 far as I know there were no new articles added. since its cutoff was 1996.

But the latest publication of the tech guide is called Version 3.  It is
the one that picks up the tech articles starting where the Supplement left
off at 1996.  I don't know the cut off date for this version but you could
ask Mike McGowan. He'd know.  Likely sometime around Aug 2009.
Regards,
Bob Helt