<VV> Tech supplement, dates

tim mahler flat6vair2 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 17:00:29 EDT 2010

CORSA Tech Guides (renamed Vol 1&2) Contain contributed tech tips from 1976
to 1996.
CORSA Tech Guide volume 3 picks up from there - 1997 - 2007.

Each tech tip lists when the article was originally published in the
Communique -- helpful for those items that may be date sensitive such as
replacement part cross references.

Making exceptions for 1 or 2 articles really messes with peoples minds --
articles to dec 2007 and then list a 2008 article? what else is missing?

the exceptions to the rules are a lot of trouble.  sometime
useful/beneficial, but can be a big can of worms.  Such as when is a
backlite a windshield?   a) during a spin-out in a road course or autocross,
b) when the wind from the rear is faster than the car is traveling c) a & b
d) never

back to the garage.  mis-placed my cd for tech guide 3, (found the paper
copy; the cd ran off with the spoon??)
tim mahler