<VV> Wonderful weekend

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 01:03:16 EDT 2010

Ain't IMPLANTS great!

We had a good weekend too.  Got 2 (modern? - a /95 and a '96) cars with
brake problems back on the road.

Corvair content... The "65 Vert was the "runner" to get the needed parts.  A
dozen or so trips.

Right now I'm p'd off at Auto Zone.  They cost us at least 4 hours for
mis-matched parts.

Later, JR