<VV> "Savvy Marketing" / Disdain for.....

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 20:36:27 EDT 2010

Don't you just love it when someone proclaims his views here on vv and then
tells everyone else that they need to take subsequent comments to vvtalk.
........ THEN he continues to post here on vv on the same subject matter.

Hmmmm ..... "I have the right to express my opinion but nobody else does."

It seems that some people are fond of telling other people what they should
do with their parts and money.  It sounds like our present government.

Doc
In a message dated 9/6/2010 8:40:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,