<VV> CORSA book balancing

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Sep 8 10:38:23 EDT 2010

Ned:
A wise man learns from his mistakes ... an even wiser man learns from the mistakes of others.  My sympathies are with you.  Since I joined CORSA in the late 70s I have written many letters with suggestions, including required membership, most of which have fallen on deaf ears.  For the most part it was wasted time on my part but, I did recognize early on how futile it would be to change the workings of the BoD from within so I NEVER even considered running for a position.  My efforts have been to be very active in the Detroit Area Corvair Club and have held a variety of officer positions for most of the last 30 + years ... with no 'unpleasant experiences' to look back upon.

When CORSA finally burns themselves to the ground there will be someone else to take their place ... the Corvair hobby is not dependent on CORSA and the hobby will survive.
Ken P

aeroned at aol.com wrote:  [in part]

Then when
you are on the inside you can tell us all how easy it is to change the course of the
CORSA ship. I'm smart enough to not repeat unpleasant experiences.

Ned Madsen
Former CORSA VP