<VV> 100% CORSA book balancing

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 10:56:12 EDT 2010

In a message dated 9/8/2010 6:56:23 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
tkalp at cox.net writes:

It won't  be easy but CORSA needs to cut some services to survive and get
back into the  black. Many people have experienced this in their own lives,
with layoffs and  reduced income.  They cannot go on living like they did
before their  income dropped, spending has to be cut.

Terry, I see your point but i don't buy it.

CORSA has implemented none of the suggestions I made a year and half  ago
(to my knowledge) that would not only increase the income but raise the
level of the Communique to attract more menbers....all without any significant
increase in spending.   I wonder whether CORSA really wants to get out  of a
financial bind.

Can CORSA really afford both an Editor and a Business Manager? Why can't
these jobs be done by one person along with some volunteer effort?

Regards,
Bob Helt