<VV> why i joined corsa, not 100% menbership

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 15:43:41 EDT 2010

after buying my first corvair, i was very excited to find a national
group who loved corvairs as much as i did. i joined just as soon as i could find
 an adress. i would have joined if the dues were $100..i would have joined
if  there was a 100% requirment or not , i joined because of my love of
corvairs.  without corsa there would probably not be a clarks corvair parts,
corvair ranch,  corvair underground, etc. you get my point we would not have a
way to find all  these parts vendors so not many corvairs.. i would bet that
not one person  joined corsa because they wanted all local chapters to be
100% i know i did not  join for that. AND I SURE WILL NOT QUIT BECAUSE NOT
100% membership

love corsa and my corvairs
Garland