<VV> Naysayers

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 8 18:30:17 EDT 2010

I am surprised at the number of NAYSAYERS regarding 100% CORSA
membership. Many who have responded are usually positive individuals
who I have known personally for years. The stale old argument that
clubs would withdraw from CORSA and small chapters would fold and
disappear just is not a valid argument to present. It is the same
negative slant that encourages NO action and uses negativity as a
crutch. "I am going to take my ball and go home" has been an ageless
threat since we were all children and now we have
adults in CORSA using the same old threat. Grow up and see the
problems of unenforceable rules / bylaws for what they are and will
always be. Let's put a bylaw in CORSA that allows each indidvidual
member  the right to an International referendum vote on 100%
CORSA membership as a requirement of belonging to CORSA. No straw
vote, no current / former CORSA Presidents or Directors, representing
the members BUT each individual member burdened with the single
responsibility to vote on CORSA's future.

Chuck Armer

CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member
Corvair Atlanta Director