<VV> 1967 Monza Park Brake web pages updated

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 8 21:59:39 EDT 2010

I've found that in some cases one of the other supplements has the needed
info, which makes the case to get not only the '65 full shop manual, but
all the supplements '66 to '69 for your library. Same goes for the EM's,
also.

BTW, anyone doing wiring repair NEEDS to heed this advice, as the later
diagrams DO contain errors and omissions. BFN if you're trying to
troubleshoot a wiring problem and have only one of the supplements.

-Mark