<VV> 1967 Monza Park Brake web pages updated

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Thu Sep 9 02:02:40 EDT 2010

Yes, having a full set of manuals is very good advice !

I had a full set of all manuals and all supplements, PLUS the full set of body manuals, so I could see inside the panels through all those drawings !

The annoying thing is that they got lost when I moved out from NY to CA, and I have not seen the body manuals lately but they would really come in handy too !

I'd like to be able to distinguish between errors in the manuals and just quirks is assembly such as running out of one bracket and substituting another on the assembly line - I think that could get pretty creative to keep it moving along at the prescribed pace )

Or, maybe they designed it one way, made the manual, then changed the design.
This is especially true from one year to the next, but mid-year changes aren't good enough cause to reprint the manual ?

The center pulley on the park brake cable, for example, is completely different, but is not in either the 65 or 67, but might be in the 66 as an intermediate change that didn't warrant being in the 67, because it was in the 66 manual ?

I'd like to make a pictorial "essay" of the work, with links to peculiarities, updates and changes but that could take a while !

Meantime, if you see anything that is of value that could be added, please let me know, and I'll see if I can include it to make as useful as possible to as many people as possible ?

Charlie
1967 Monza 110 PG coupe

Park Brake :
www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967MonzaParkBrakeOperation.htm