<VV> CORSA book balancing

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 23:57:57 EDT 2010

Ken,

Many people think their suggestions to the BoD fall on deaf ears because it
 never come to reality. The truth is that most of the member suggestions
have or  get "champions" on the BoD. The real trick is to get a majority of
the BoD to  agree. There were times when I felt we couldn't agree on the color
of the  sky.

I agree completely that the Corvair hobby is not dependant on CORSA. The
person to person relationships might have been spawned through a CORSA event,
 but they will sure live on beyond CORSA.

Ned

In a message dated 9/8/2010 9:39:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time,