<VV> <CORSA Chapters> Naysayers

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 23:39:55 EDT 2010

I tried to get that done in my chapter and it was shot down handily, by 90%
 of the membership. Obviously that 90% included existing CORSA members.
They just  don't like being told what to do. If this rule was forced on us, my
chapter  would drop out of CORSA or even fold. Chuck, this is not a childish
threat, but  real hard facts. When I was on the BoD, other chapter said the
same thing. I  can't attest for the factuality of their chapter reactions.
All of this goes  with out my understanding.

Ned

In a message dated 9/8/2010 6:50:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,