<VV> Advice on Rings (was Help - Oil Out Dipstick Tube)

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 07:49:11 EDT 2010

Good advice. I have an alternate adapter (home made). Take a used spark plug,
carefully smash out the enamel insulator. This leaves a hollow shell of the
spark plug. I screwed and brazed a male air hose connector into the hollow spark
plug. Now direct, metered air can be applied to the cylinder
per Terry's directions.
 MIKE KOVACS