<VV> why i joined corsa

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 09:37:01 EDT 2010

Congratulations, Ned. You've just made the case for disolving CORSA. Let's
just throw it all away and go totally cyber-electronic.

Fortunately, I'm not convinced. I don't believe the internet is any
substitute for those intangibles that you get from a REAL live car club
like CORSA, and I have to look no further than my experience with that
"other" marque. Those guys, mostly tech-savy young pups, don't know what
they're missing. Neither, BTW, do those who are CORSA naysayers and
non-joiners.

-Mark

I can