<VV> FW: Corvair's for sale

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 14:02:08 EDT 2010

Apparently his email address wasn't forwarded thru my email program. It's
brookfield5 at yahoo.com for anyone who wants it.

-Mark

corvairs for sale. I have a rampside truck in good condition, floor is
solid and glass is all good. I also have a monza spyder turbo convertible,
2 hardtop corvair turbos, one 4 door corvair in solid condition, a
greenbier van in good condition and a station wagon in good condition also.
I have close to no knowledge of these cars and am hoping to find someone
who knows what these may be worth and may want to buy one or more. Anything
you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank You and feel free to give
me a call at any time 315-292-8293.