<VV> CORVAIRS FOR SALE NEAR UTICA NY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 15:16:50 EDT 2010

i am forwarding this just received , i have more  pictures at home , but i
am at Clark's show until at least monday.   these are mostly parts cars , or
a touch better. i have only seen  pictures. they will be posted soon on
www.cnycorvair.com
hope it helps somebody!
regards, tim colson    portable.

   Hello, My name is Wesley Curtis. I am located next  to Utica,NY. I have
8 corvairs for sale. I have a rampside truck  in good condition, floor is
solid and glass is all good. I also  have a monza spyder turbo convertible, 2
hardtop corvair turbos,  one 4 door corvair in solid condition, a greenbier
van in good  condition and a station wagon in good  condition also. I have
close to no knowledge of these cars and am  hoping to find someone who knows
what these may be worth and may  want to buy one or more. Anything you can
offer would be greatly  appreciated. Thank You and feel free to give me a
call at any time  315-292-8293.